Quick start guide - Deploy as a Docker Container
This guide explains how to deploy FMR as a Docker Container.
A self-contained Fusion Metadata Registry image complete with a MySQL database suitable for testing, personal use and light production work loads.
1. Install Install Docker Desktop
Execute the following commands using the Windows Command App, Windows PowerShell, Linux terminal or Mac terminal.
2. Download the Fusion Metadata Registry Docker image
docker pull metadatatechnology/fmr-mysql:latest
3. Create a container called 'fmr'
docker container create --name fmr --publish 8080:8080 metadatatechnology/fmr-mysql:latest
4. Start the container
docker start fmr
Point your browser at
- The container will take between 1 and 2 minutes to start - so be patient!
- There is a single Root User Account:
Username: root Password: password
- Log in to administer the system, and create, load and maintain SDMX structures.
5. When finished - stop the container
docker stop fmr
More on Docker Hub.